Monday, August 30, 2010

Getting older and cooking a TON

No reason to not start this up again.

This getting older sucks. My dna doesn't necessarily age well apparently. My doctor, a guy I like quite a bit, finally decided to get me proactive (and admittedly, somewhat reactive) about my cholesterol levels. After checking in at an unwelcome 256 he put me on a statin drug that is supposed to help my liver reduce cholesterol. I don't like the idea of taking medications every day of my life... that's for people with real problems I don't want. So I made him a deal: he gives me the lowest dose possible and I start eating much healthier.

Cue Pete Seeger singing "Where have all the pizzas gone? Long time passing."

So in that vane I'm reinventing this blog to include something I've always enjoyed doing, cooking. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment